A few things changed with the last contest, so there are actually a full 8 upgrades available to give away! That means 2 for each winner, one chosen from each entry method. So far I have only received one reply. I contacted every winner last night, so please check again or read this post and make sure to email me with your name and confirmation number to pass along to Dave. If you have outbound and return flights be sure to let us know which one you want upgraded.
Matthew, from Facebook
Devon, from Google Plus
Don, from the comments
Eric, from Twitter
Thanks again for your participating! I’m sure the winners will have a great time. Even if you didn’t win, you can continue staying up-to-date on the latest news from Hack My Trip in several different ways:
- By RSS: Click here and use your favorite RSS service to get instant updates throughout the day.
- By Email: Click here and instead of choosing an RSS service, select the option to “subscribe by email” to receive just one daily summary.
- By Twitter: Join over 2,200 followers on Twitter. If I’m bored, I’m probably making smart aleck comments about something. 😉
- By Facebook: Join almost 700 followers on Facebook to share with your friends.
- By Google Plus: Add Hack My Trip to your circles. It’s a lot like Facebook, and I’m not sure how I’ll differentiate it. My goal is to continue sharing posts and also include extra photos and videos that don’t make it into the trip reports.
One final note. I’ve made a few changes lately to try to speed up how quickly this site loads. If the text or images look a little funny, clear your browser cache or restart your computer to see if that helps. In the meantime, I hope all the content is still there despite any change in appearance.