I just got an exciting email from United offering up to 25K miles for travel through July 15. Get 5,000 miles for up to three round trips, 10,000 miles for up to 4 round trips, and 25,000 miles for 6 round trips. The benefits clearly increase exponentially. UPDATE: It appears that different people are getting different offers, although they’re all capped at 25K miles. You can still use the link above to find your personalized offer.
Unfortunately, while I have several flights book through July 15, I did them all as one-way travel. You also have to book them after registering, beginning today, so I’m SOL. But maybe I can work in at least three short trips and get the 5K offer. After all, Megan and I are still looking at wedding venues, and I have no idea where it’s going to be at this point.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Offer valid only for original recipients of email or direct mail invitation. [Note: My offer was targeted to me. You may have a different offer. Use the link above to find your offer, though not all people may have one waiting for them.]
2. To qualify, register for the offer before travel, then purchase and complete paid qualifying roundtrips to any destination worldwide on United or United Express® operated flights.
3. Ticketing period: 04/15/12 through 07/15/12.
Travel period: 04/15/12 through 07/15/12, excluding 07/03/12-07/05/12.
5. On specific number of paid qualifying roundtrip flights (as outlined in the offer) members can earn 5,000 bonus award miles, 10,000 bonus award miles or up to a maximum of 25,000 bonus award miles.
6. Bonus award miles do not count toward Premier® status and do not apply to class-of-service, Premier bonus miles or promotional Premier qualifying miles (PQM).
7. Offer is not valid on United-marketed codeshare flights operated by other carriers.
8. Offer is not valid on government fares.
9. A roundtrip is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel beginning in the destination city back to the origin city.
10. Offer is not combinable and can be earned a maximum of one time. Bonus is credited 6-8 weeks after promotion end date of 07/15/12.
11. E-Ticket® purchase required. Tickets purchased in the US through United Reservations are subject to a $25 ticketing fee, and tickets purchased at airport ticket counters are subject to a $30 ticketing fee. Fees subject to change.
12. Flight activity must be posted to the member’s MileagePlus account in order to qualify for this offer.
13. Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
14. Miles accrued, awards issued and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program. For complete details about the MileagePlus program, go to united.com.