PointsHound is offering new and existing customers an extra 1,000 airline miles or points when they book a three-night stay by April 1. They want customers to try out their premium concierge service — I’ve written about it before — which helps create a smoother check-in experience by confirming your loyalty program account number, room preferences, arrival time, and any other pertinent details.
The great thing about PointsHound is it’s so easy to earn extra airline miles on hotels you would reserve anyway.
- Thousands of properties around the world, just like you would find on Expedia or Orbitz
- A low price guarantee on standard rates so you know you’re getting a good deal
- Special “Double Up” rates that are guaranteed to earn you elite qualifying stay credit and elite benefits at your favorite chains
- Access to some promotional rates, like AAA, through the Double Up program
- More miles for frequent customers — the more you book the more you earn on each stay!
PointsHound allows you to earn miles or points with American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Hawaiian Airlines, and even Bitcoin — among others. I’ve written about it more than once, so I’ll let you check out those reviews for more details on how it works.
The current promotion is good for new and existing customers, but if you still need to sign up, you can use my referral link — we’ll each earn some extra miles and you’ll get an automatic boost to Level 2 for more miles with every reservation.