The organizers of the next Frequent Traveler University in Washington, DC, let me know that they are giving away two $250 Hyatt gift cards to people who sign up to attend over the next two weeks. With a hotel group rate of only $99 per night, that means the winner would have enough to cover their stay for the weekend! The event is going to be held at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City from December 5-7.
Unfortunately this contest is only open to those who buy a ticket during the next two weeks.
- The first gift card will be given away next Friday and will be drawn from everyone who buys a ticket between now and 7 PM Pacific Time on Friday, October 17.
- The second gift card will be given away the Friday after and is open to everyone who buys a ticket between now and 7 PM Pacific Time on Friday October 24.
But everyone who attends will get a bunch of other perks:
- Platinum status with Hyatt Gold Passport
- Breakfast and lunch on both Saturday and Sunday
- Frequent flyer holiday party on Friday night, hosted by Hyatt
- Access to the Frequent Traveler Expo on Saturday and Sunday, sponsored by USA Today
- A bunch of sessions and social events where you’ll get to meet other bloggers and me!
Tickets to FTU cost only $149, and if it turns out you can’t attend, they can be transferred to another person. So consider buying one now during this limited-time offer!