Norwegian has partnered with InsideFlyer to provide 20 seats on each of three upcoming inaugural flights between the US and the Caribbean — a total of 60 free tickets. These include round-trip travel, and you have the option of flying back from/to different cities.
- JFK- to Martinique on December 3 (departing 1:20 PM)
- BWI to Martinique on December 4 (departing 1:00 PM)
- BOS to Pointe-à-Pitre on December 3 (departing 1:00 PM)
There’s a chance I’ll be in Washington, DC, that week, so I hope to join you guys on one of the flights! I haven’t been to either island before. Hotel suggestions, anyone? 😀
Remember, the prize here is for the outbound inaugural flight on each route, but you can stay longer if you want, return from a different airport, and return to a different airport (although it has to be one of the 3 origin/2 destination airports listed here).
More information can be found in Melinda’s post on InsideFlyer. I’ll summarize them here:
1. Each inaugural route has a different thread on InsideFlyer where you can enter to win a seat. Your comment can be pretty much anything you want, and you can post as many times as you want, but it must include the hashtag #fly4unicef.
- Follow this link to post and enter for the inaugural JFK-FDF on December 3
- Follow this link to post and enter for the inaugural BOS-PTP on December 3
- Follow this link to post and enter for the inaugural BWI-FDF on December 4
2. Your entry also includes the chance to get a seat for a companion.
3. The drawing takes place at 11 AM Pacific Time/2 PM Eastern Time on November 9, 2015.
4. Winners will be contacted by private message through the InsideFlyer forum. You must respond by 5 PM Pacific Time/8 PM Eastern Time on the same date, November 9, to claim your ticket.
5. Each winner must make a donation to Unicef, though it can be any amount. A link will be provided.
Disclosure: I’m the editor of InsideFlyer’s US site.