American Airlines is giving all AAdvantage members a free gift this holiday season. A thank you for loyalty and for flying American Airlines during turbulent times. The gifts value is dependent on Elite levels, but even non-elites receive a gifts this holiday season. Maybe, American Airlines is hoping the gift will entice you to fly again. On top of the holiday gift, each member also has a promotion opportunity for 2021, to bring you back to AA.
American Airlines Holiday Gifts & Sweepstake
A few lucky people, likely those with Concierge Key status will earn a half million miles, others will see smaller gifts.
- Every AAdvantage® member receives a gift simply for being a member.
- Six lucky members will win 500,000 AAdvantage miles plus hotel.
- Members are offered a personalized promotion to purchase travel in the new year.
Upon registering for the promotion, members who live in the United States will be entered automatically into a sweepstakes. Six lucky winners will receive 500,000 AAdvantage miles plus one of the following:
- Five winners will win an all-inclusive four-night stay for them and one guest at Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara Resorts.
- One winner will win a three-night stay for them and up to three guests to Universal Orlando Resort, including park passes.
To quickly access your gift, log in to your AAdvantage account and navigate to your promotion page. Then, click registration details to see your personalized gift.
As an American Airline Platinum member, I was given a single Admiral club one-day pass. With a challenge to earn additional day passes by flying AA in 2021.
Other gifts have been reported as 500 mile domestic upgrades, 1,0oo miles towards Million Miles status, Avis car upgrade, 250 advantage miles, 20% of an AA flight and more. What is your status and what gift did you get from American Airlines this year?