Each year around my birthday I get a number of phone calls and cards from friends and family members, but this year I received birthday wishes from a couple of companies that I am not used to hearing from. I wanted to share these wishes and gifts with you, so you all can receive the same benefits that I received this year from loyalty programs.
- Marriott Rewards provided me with 1 elite night credit
- Austrian Airline gave me €10 voucher
- Alaska Airlines gave me 15% off my next flight taken during my birthday month
- Mlife gave me special discounts for rooms in Vegas
- Total Rewards provided me with 2 nights free + 1000 total reward points
These were just a few of the travel related gifts I received this year and it reminds me why I should always sign up for frequent flyer accounts. After all, the gifts were all relatively small, but in my opinion a great way for the airlines and hotels to honor frequent flyers and stayers for their loyalty!
Have you received any cool birthday promotions? If so I would LOVE to hear about them!