JetBlue is already known for having some of the lowest prices in town but they’re lowering them even more to celebrate their 20th birthday. For two days only, you can book one-way flights from $20, inclusive of all taxes and fees. That’s right, $20!
Now, to be fair, this is a pretty limited sale and only certain people will be able to take advantage of this deal but if you can make it work, $40 roundtrip isn’t a bad way to get away for a few days. Here are some sample prices.
Los Angeles Area:
- Long Beach to Las Vegas or vice versa: $20
- Long Beach to San Francisco or vice versa: $54
- Long Beach to Seattle or vice versa: $59
- Long Beach to Salt Lake City: $64
- LAX to Fort Lauderdale: $149
- LAX to New York: $164
New York area:
- New York to Syracuse or Worcester: $20
- New York to Orlando: $69
- New York to Bermuda: $99
- New to Seattle or vice versa: $129
- New York to Havana, Cuba: $139
- New York to San Francisco or vice versa: $144
- New York to Cancun: $184
- Dallas to Boston: $119
- Chicago to Fort Lauderdale: $64
- Chicago to Boston: $74
- Chicago to New York: $114
- Boston to Philidelphia, Syracuse or Rochester: $20
- Boston to Buffalo or Pittsburgh: $39
- Boston to New York: $59
- Boston to Austin: $69
- Philidelphia to Boston: $49
- Philidelphia to Fort Lauderdale: $89
- Orlando to Atlanta: $20
- Orlando to Austin: $64
- Orlando to New York: $69
- Orlando to Washington D.C.: $64
San Juan, Puerto Rico
- San Juan, Puerto Rico to St. Thomas, USVI or vice versa: $20
Additional departure cities and prices can be found here.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- Fares include all government taxes and fees.
- Tickets must be booked by 2/12/20 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Travel dates are between 2/19/20 and 6/17/20 with blackout dates between 3/18/20 – 3/31/20, and 4/14/20 – 4/21/20
- The listed prices are for Blue Basic (basic economy) fares, which means you don’t get a free checked-bag nor do you get complimentary advance seat assignments prior to 24-hour check-in and you will board in the last group. However, you still get a free carry-on bag plus one personal item and all the snacks and free entertainment you want onboard.
What do you think of this sale? Will you be jumping on these discounted prices? Let us know in the comments section below. Thanks for reading!