Lifetime status sounds really impressive, especially since I hope to have many decades of travel in my future. I have just attained a lifetime status for the first time:
This took a few days after my last stay posted putting me over the 250 night threshold.
Starwood Lifetime Gold
Lifetime Gold status is not most exciting set of benefits, but its nice to know that I will keep these benefits moving forward with all Starwood stays. As referenced above, these standard Gold benefits include:
- Three Starpoints for every eligible U.S. dollar spent – a 50% bonus over base-level membership.
- 4 p.m. late checkout, so you can sleep in, relax by the pool or see more of the local area you’re visiting.
- An enhanced room at check-in, when available.
- Special elite customer service telephone line (available in most countries).
- New! Your choice of a welcome gift with each stay. Choose from bonus Starpoints, complimentary in-room Internet access and a complimentary beverage.
Next up, Lifetime Platinum!
I’m also in striking distance of United million miler, but at my current pace, it will be well into 2014 before I hit that number. With my current streak of bad luck flying United, I’m not sure if I should be excited or scared for that one.
What about you, any lifetime status you are excited about reaching?