As any Marriott brand Loyalist knows, Marriott enjoys their quarterly MegaBonus offers, and this Fall brings us yet ANOTHER MegaBonus! As Marriott tries to lure business and leisure travelers to their hotels this fall, the 15 hotel brands are offering members a chance to earn bonus points based on their status and spending patterns with Marriot. Click here to see your personalized Mega Bonus.
My MegaBonus as a Platinum member includes 55,000 bonus points for stays between September 15, 2014 and January 15, 2015. 25,000 bonus points will be rewards after 20 paid nights, and 2,000 points will be reward for each addition night, for a maximum earning potential of 55,000 points. Therefore someone with this bonus who stays a total of 35 nights in the four month period is eligible for all 55,000 bonus points
The small print:
- To earn up to 25,000 bonus points:
- Register by November 15, 2014
- Stay at participating properties between September 15, 2014 and January 15, 2015
- Earn 35,000 bonus points after 20 paid nights, plus an additional 2,000 for every additional paid night, up to 55,000 bonus points
Other people are reporting MegaBonus offers very similar to their Summer Getaway bonus which includes double points for stays up to 25,000 points or earn 1 free night for every two pay stays!
- Stay twice between September 15, 2013, and January 15, 2015
- Earn 1 free night after every second paid stay, up to2 free nights
- Redeem your free nights at any of nearly 3,000 Category 1-5 properties
- Free nights must be used within 1 year from date of issue
Although this is not the only lucrative offer for fall/early winter travel, it definitely is better than Hilton’s promotion which has an extremely limited number of participating hotels! What offer did you receive?