The BEST rental car promotion of the year is back with National Car Rental’s annual One, Two, FREE program which offers you a free rental car day after every other rental OR after earning 600 points. To earn a free rental day, just rent a midsize or larger vehicle for two days or longer twice and you’ll earn a FREE car rental! The promotion runs August 20, 2015 through January 31, 2016 and you must register in order to partake in this promotion. Also note that retroactive credit will not be honored for rentals completed before registering, so be sure to register sooner than later.
In addition to renting cars, there are a slew of other ways to earn points towards a free rental day. For example, you can either rent a midsize care or larger twice for two consecutive days to earn a free rental day or earn 600 points (300 points for each rental 2 days or long) or you can do any of their bonus activities to earn additional points. How to earn points:
- 300 points for a 2-4 day rental
- 300 points for every 4th rental day on long term rentals
- 300 points for referring a friend
- 25 bonus points for visiting a Drive Alliance Site or using Emerald Reserve services.
- 200 points for a neighbor rental (meaning non airport location)
- 250 points for renting in Latin America or Caribbean, prepaying for fuel or renting a GPS
- 75 points for renting via the National Car Rental smartphone app
- 300 points for renting a car in Europe
This promotion is honestly my favorite rental car promotion for the year, as travelers can maximize points and mileage earning opportunities during this promotion as the One Two Free promo stacks on top of regular earning rates. Meaning if you usually earn air miles for rentals, you still will!
I LOVE this promotion and LOVE renting with National. Come check out their easy aisle access which allows customers to skip the line and drive off the lot in minutes! Never be stuck with a rental car you don’t want to drive again and enjoy the aisle self-selection!