Today Hyatt has launched their latest promotion for stays through the end of March. World of Hyatt members can earn up to 1500 Bonus Points per qualifying night at Hyatt, participating M life Rewards and Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties.
- 1,000 Bonus Points per night at 750+ Hyatt hotels, 10+ participating M life Rewards destinations, and 100+ participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
- Additional 500 Bonus Points per night when those nights are at any of the 300+ Hyatt Place or 80+ Hyatt House hotels.
- Maximum of 50 nights during the Promotion Period.
More details on More Points promotion
To participate, travelers must:
- Be a World of Hyatt member
- Register for the promotion from February 15 through March 31, 2019 by visiting worldofhyatt.com/morepoints
- Provide a World of Hyatt membership number at the time of reservation and check-in
- Stay at participating hotels between February 15 and May 15, 2019 – qualifying nights count starting with a member’s second stay during the Promotion Period
Items of note include more points for limited-service brands, Hyatt Place and Hyatt House. This continues a trend with many recent Hyatt promotions. Also, keep in mind these bonus points only start with the second stay. People maximizing this promotion, staying 50 nights during the promotion period in a Hyatt Place or Hyatt House can rack up 75,000 bonus points on top of the standard points earned.
Nothing too exciting, but free points are always appreciated.
For full promotion details, including terms and conditions, please visit worldofhyatt.com/morepoints