Registration just opened for this winter’s MegaBonus promotion from Marriott Rewards. When you complete two qualifying stays between February 1 and May 15 at a Marriott brand (including Ritz-Carlton), you can earn one free night at a Category 1-5 hotel. These properties normally cost up to 25,000 points, so that’s a pretty good deal for just two stays — even though it’s not quite as flexible as getting the points outright.
In addition, members will be targeted with a second offer after registering and completing these first two stays. That second offer could mean free nights, bonus points, or other “mega” bonuses — and it requires a second registration once it appears. For example, some people have been offered up to 20,000 bonus Marriott Rewards points for completing 20 qualifying nights. If you aren’t satisfied with your offer, it’s possible that you could contact Marriott to request a different one.
Remember, the promotion runs through May 15, but you must register by April 15.
Partial Terms & Conditions
- A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Registration is required.
- Marriott Rewards members who register for this promotion by April 15, 2016 will earn one (1) free night award at a category 1-5 hotel (value of standard free night award ranges from 7,500 points for Category 1 hotels to 25,000 points for Category 5 hotels) after two paid stays made between February 1, 2016 and May 15, 2016 at participating Marriott® properties.
- If a member completes two qualifying stays during the promotional period, an additional offer will be unlocked and become available in the member’s account within 2-3 days after the second qualifying stay.
- The member may not receive additional notification except through their online member account and must register for the additional offer within two (2) weeks from the date the additional offer becomes available.
- Maximum one (1) free night award earned with this promotion per member to be redeemed for a future stay at participating Marriott Rewards category 1-5 properties.
- Free night award will expire six (6) months after the date of issuance.
- An earned free night award is good for one (1) single or double occupancy standard room only and includes the cost of the hotel room and applicable room taxes only.
- An earned free night award will be added to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the second qualifying stay.