It is really easy to forget that Costco has some great ways to save on travel. Costco has savings on:
- Rental cars and
- Vacation packages.
This post will spotlight savings on Costco gift cards for Alaska and Southwest Airlines
Save 10%, A Good Deal
You can purchase $500 Alaska Airlines E-gift cards for $449.99, a savings of 10% off the face value. You can purchase up to ten E-gift cards and they are available as long as supplies last.
Here is the link to purchase Alaska Airlines E-gift cards.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Save 10% on an Alaska Airlines Gift Certificate. Alaska Airlines offers nonstop flights to more than 115 destinations across the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Canada. Alaska’s commitment to Next-Level Care means all guests can expect a higher standard of safety throughout their travels – from mask requirements and enhanced onboard cleaning to touch-free technology and safe, friendly, knowledgeable employees.
- One (1) Alaska Air $500 Gift Certificate,
- Delivered via email within 24 business hours (additional processing time may be required on holidays and weekends) and
- Certificates can not be used towards premium upgrades.
- Limit 10 per member,
- Only valid at alaskaair.com for Alaska Airlines flights,
- No travel restrictions or blackout dates,
- No expiration and
- No change fees on Main and First Class fares.
You can purchase $500 Southwest Airlines E-gift cards for $449.99, a savings of 10% off the face value. You can purchase these E-gift cards online and they are available as long as supplies last. These E-gift cards have no expiration dates and you may purchase up to five E-gift cards. Here is the link to purchase Southwest Airlines E-gift cards.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- A Southwest Airlines® Gift Card may only be redeemed at southwest.com®, on the Southwest Airlines® Mobile Apps and Mobile Website (only for initial flight booking), by calling Southwest Airlines® at 1-800-435-9792 (1-800 I FLY SWA®), or at Southwest Airlines® ticket counter locations for Passenger air travel and other qualifying products and services,
- A complete set of terms and conditions is available at Southwest.com/html/air/products/gift-card-terms-and-conditions.html,
- A Southwest Airlines ® eGift Card may not be resold by any unlicensed vendor under penalty of law; unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation,
- Limit 5 per member,
- A maximum of three (3) Southwest Airlines® Gift Cards can be applied per passenger on each reservation. If your purchase exceeds the amount available on the three Southwest Airlines® Gift Cards, additional payment is required,
- A Southwest Airlines® Gift Card is not valid for the purchase of Southwest Airlines® Vacation Packages, cargo, hotel, rental car, Southwest Airlines® merchandise, Southwest Airlines® group tickets, EarlyBird Check-In, oversized and excess baggage fees, upgraded boarding at the airport, Pet Fare, unaccompanied minor service charge, additional Southwest Airlines® gift cards, or inflight purchases. Sales tax, security fees, and passenger facilities charges may be paid for with a Southwest Airlines® Gift Card,
- A gift card is nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash or credit except where required by law,
- A gift card is not replaceable if lost, stolen, or destroyed. Protect this card like cash,
- For a balance check, call 1-866-393-2081 and
- Activation or use of Southwest Airlines® Gift Card constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions on southwest.com.
HOW TO REDEEM:
- A Southwest® Gift Card may only be redeemed at southwest.com®, on the Southwest Airlines® Mobile Apps and Mobile Website (only for initial flight booking), by calling Southwest Airlines® at 1-800-435-9792 (1-800 I FLY SWA®), or at Southwest Airlines® ticket counter locations,
- Print the page with the Gift card number and security code (PIN) and bring it to any Southwest Airlines® ticket counter, or by calling Reservations at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA®,
- For online redemption, after you have selected your flights and input Passenger information, use the Gift Card as a form of payment,
- Click on ‘Apply Travel Funds’ under the ‘Do you want to apply travel funds?’ section,
- Input the Gift Card number and security code (PIN) in the designated location and click the button ‘Apply Funds’, this will deduct the amount on the Gift Card from the total and
- If a balance is left you will need to use another form of payment to pay the remaining balance.
Save 20%, A Better Deal
I just notice that my local Costco has an Alaska Airlines E-gift card display at the front of the store. Now through April 18, 2022, you can purchase the $500 Alaska Airlines E-gift card in-store for just $399.99. Unlike the 10% savings above, this sale does have an end date so act before the sale ends on April 18th. Otherwise, the terms and conditions are the same as for the costco.com online deal.
With the cost of airfare increasing as fuel costs rise, we need every break we can get. If you live near a Costco, purchase the Alaska Airlines E-gift cards in store for maximum savings. If you have a Citibank Costco Visa card, you will receive a 2% Costco Visa card rebate at the end of the year. If you use the Alaska Airlines Visa card to pay the balance of your airfare at alaskaair.com, you will earn three miles per dollar spent on airline tickets. The in-store purchase deals end soon so act by April 18, 2022.