Las Vegas will soon be getting back to business and The Venetian is celebrating its reopening by thanking all first responders and other essential workers who have helped us through this crisis. The Venetian and its sister property, The Palazzo, are centrally located along the famous Las Vegas Strip and offer all-suite rooms and world-class dining and amenities. It’s one of my favorite hotels in Las Vegas so if you qualify for this deal, it’s worth jumping on ASAP. As part of this “Get Love” promotion, all first responders and essential workers will receive one complimentary night at The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas.
Here are the important details.
- All first responders and essential workers will receive one complimentary night at The Venitian Resort. You will have to pay the taxes on the room but the ridiculous resort fee ($45) will be waived.
- Additional nights and rooms may be booked at the Friends and Family rate to extend your vacation.
- Stays are valid from June 1, 2020, until December 29, 2020. Blackout dates will apply.
- There is no nightly minimum stay.
- This promotion must be booked by August 31, 2020.
- There is a limit of one free night per individual but nothing says you can’t get a few of your other first responder/essential worker friends together to extend your trip.
- Guests must provide proof of essential worker employment as recent as February 1, 2020, in the form of an employment ID, employee verification letter, pay stub, etc. Failure to do so will re-price the stay to the standard price.
- Offer is based on single or double occupancy. Additional charges may apply for additional guests.
- First Responders and essential workers are identified as:
- Fire services, law enforcement agencies, emergency medical services & public safety agencies
- Healthcare services
- Businesses or organizations that provide food, shelter, or critical social services for disadvantaged populations
- Public utilities
- Trash collection
- Home maintenance/repair services
- Auto repair services & trucking service centers
- Grocery stores, supermarkets, hardware stores, convenience & discount stores
- Pharmacies, healthcare operations, & biomedical facilities
- Post offices & shipping outlets
- Gas stations & truck stops
- Banks & financial institutions
- Veterinary services & pet stores
- Laundromats & dry cleaners
- Food processing
- Agriculture, livestock & feed mills
- Logistics & Supply Chain Operations: Warehousing, storage, distribution, and supply-chain related operations
- Public transportation
- Air transportation
- Essential stays in hotels, commercial lodging, dormitories, shelters, and homeless encampments
- Educators, childcare centers and daycares
As you can see from this list, it applies to almost everyone. To book, you must call Guest Services at 866-275-9040 and mention code “JEPGET” or “JEVGET.” This deal is limited to the first 50,000 rooms so book fast!
The terms and conditions may be found here.