This is clearly going to be a very large trip report, even though it was just five days worth of travel. I had some great experiences and a couple of less than stellar experiences, and I hope to share all of them with you over the coming weeks.
- Part 1: Star Alliance Lounge at LAX Tom Bradley Terminal
- Part 2: Asiana Business Class Quadra Smartium LAX-ICN
- Part 3: Asiana Business Class Lounge at ICN
- Part 4: Asiana Business Class ICN-HKG
- Part 5: Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel and Towers
- Part 6: Sightseeing in Hong Kong
- Part 7: Getting from Hong Kong to Macau
- Part 8: Sheraton Macau Hotel, Macau Central
- Part 9: Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Lounge at HKG
- Part 10: Singapore Airlines First Class HKG-SFO
I hope at least some of these posts will be useful to you if you have any plans to travel to Hong Kong and/or Macau anytime soon. They’re not comprehensive and you might be able to find similar information elsewhere, but I hope my view on things will help you in some way or at least be an interesting read.
I plan on explaining how exactly I booked my flights and my hotel stays. I’ve noticed that many points/travel bloggers rarely add this detail into their reports, and that bothers me. If they’re staying at all these lavish hotels and taking amazing flights, I want to know where their points came from and how much they spent. I want to know how/if I can replicate it. I’ll add this to my posts because I know it will be helpful, especially to the beginners.
As always, let me know if you have any questions on any of these!