Hello UPGRD readers!
My name is James Dozer and I’m excited to be one of the new bloggers for UPGRD. To help celebrate my addition to the UPGRD team, my first few posts will be dedicated to my recent trip to Turkey and China.
Earlier this year, I was able to burn a chunk of my United Miles and book my last “hoorah” trips for the year. My trip to Turkey and China was in March and my next trip to Japan and New Zealand will be in September.
In the next few weeks, I will have the following trip reports.
- The new Star Alliance Lounge at LAX
- The new Korean Airlines Skyteam Lounge at LAX
- Turkish Airlines business class from Los Angeles to Istanbul
- Hilton Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines CIP Lounge at Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines business class from Istanbul to Frankfurt
- Lufthansa Senator Lounges at Frankfurt
- Asiana Airlines first class from Frankfurt to Seoul
- Asiana Airlines first class lounge at Seoul
- Asiana Airlines business class from Seoul to Shanghai
- Westin Bund Center Shanghai
- VIP lounges at Shanghai Pudung International Airport
- Thai Airways business class from Shanghai to Bangkok
- Thai Airways Royal First Spa and Lounge
- Thai Airways first class from Bangkok to Paris
- Star Alliance Lounge at CDG
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at CDG
- Air Canada business class (Executive First) from Paris to Montreal
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at Montreal
- Air Canada business class (Executive First) from Montreal to Los Angeles.
More information about the anatomy of my award redemption and how I was able to book this trip can be found here.
As you can see, I have a lot of writing to do and I need to get on it! I’m looking forward to sharing my experiences with you guys. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks for reading!