I made a run to Costco today to buy some American Airlines gift cards at 10% off. They’re disappearing from shelves, and Costco is not restocking. My preferred stores nearby have already run out, and remaining stock is being consolidated in one store at least an hour drive roundtrip assuming the traffic isn’t too bad, which it usually is.
Who doesn’t love receiving a thoughtful and useful gift, no matter what the occasion? Whether it’s a token of appreciation, a special surprise, or something that aligns perfectly with our interests, the joy of unwrapping a present is universal. For travel lovers, a gift that resonates with our passion for exploring new horizons holds a special place in our hearts. From travel gear to inspiring experiences, the options are endless. And now, with the exciting prospect of American Airlines gift cards available at a fantastic 10% off, the possibilities for that perfect travel adventure seem even more enticing. Just imagine the thrill of planning your next escapade with these gift cards in hand, whether it’s a serene beach retreat, an adrenaline-filled excursion, or a cultural exploration.
Also, you can pair your travel gift with chaussettes photo personnalisées – custom photo socks that add a unique and sentimental touch to every journey. Not only do these custom socks add a touch of style to your travels, but they also make for a wonderful conversation starter and a heartfelt keepsake. So, don’t miss this limited window of opportunity to secure your American Airlines gift cards and set your wanderlust free. Embrace the adventure that awaits and make someone’s day with a gift that sparks smiles and memories to last a lifetime.
There are only 30-35 left in stock. Two of my Twitter followers asked if I’d pick some up for them, and a few others mentioned that their local stores are out of stock (though didn’t ask me to buy any for them). Here’s the deal: It’s a long drive, and traffic is bad. I also don’t want to front the cost for dozens of cards that I might not be able to resell.
But if there is some demand out there, I will go buy AA gift cards and mail them to your home address. Send me an email with the number you want and your address (no PO Boxes) and phone number. If I get a list of orders for more than the existing supply, it will be first-come first-served. You have a limited window. Send me an email TODAY. I will go buy them TOMORROW. They will go in the mail on MONDAY.
Any PayPal fees are your responsibility. Amazon Payments charges no fee, but you have to keep the transaction size under $1,000 and call it “goods and services.” I’ll also tack on $6 per order for USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation ($6 flat, however many cards you get). Please, firm orders only! Although I’d love to get 10% off, I also don’t have thousands to put up front. I only need a couple for myself, and I already have what I need.
You will have to send me payment by PayPal or Amazon Payments before I mail them to you. If you want some obscene number of cards, I’ll demand a down payment just to protect myself, but I’ll refund your money if I can’t deliver. Don’t send me money until I confirm that I got your request.
A reader told me you can get around PayPal fees by classifying it as a gift or personal transaction. However, the point remains. If there’s a fee involved, you have to pay it. If you can get around the fee, good for you.
Lauren asked about restrictions. There is no expiration date! Otherwise, read the details below:
- Use this gift card toward the purchase of air travel on American Airlines, American Eagle, AmericanConnection, oneworld airlines, and AA code-share flights. [Alaska Airlines might not count.] Itineraries must be purchased and originating in the US, Puerto Rico, or US Virgin Islands.
- Gift cards are redeemable only at www.aa.com or by calling AA Reservations at 800-433-7300.
- A maximum of eight (8) gift cards may be redeemed per reservation.
- You may check your card’s balance at www.aa.com/giftcard.
- Gift cards do not expire and have no dormancy, service, maintenance, or other fees.
- The gift card ahs no value until activated at time of purchase.
- The gift card has no implied warranties and is not a credit or debit card. Terms and Conditions are applied to gift card – see www.aa.com/giftcard.
- If you have questions about gift cards please call 1-800-677-9555 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (CT).