Singapore Airlines is having an early Black Friday sale and it’s pretty amazing. Book by November 28, 2017 and you can fly from North America to many destinations in Southeast Asia including Bali, Bangkok, Koh Samui, Manila, Phuket, Singapore and others, for as low as $675. This is an incredible deal and there are many dates and destinations available. The only time I’ve ever seen prices this low is with China Eastern and I can guarantee you, flying Singapore Airlines will be a much better flying experience.
Singapore Airlines Sale Details:
- Sale period is from now until November 28, 2016.
- Travel period is from January 10, 2017 until September 30, 2017. Some destinations are valid until October 30, 2017.
- Fares are per person and include all taxes, fees and carrier imposed surcharges in economy class.
- No minimum stay is required but the maximum stay is one month.
- Economy class tickets book into V fare class.
- With Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, V fare class tickets will earn 10% mileage.
- With United Airlines MileagePlus, Turkish Airlines Miles and Smiles, Lufthansa Miles and More, V fare class tickets will earn zero miles.
- V fare class tickets are not upgradable with miles.
- If you want to upgrade to Premium Economy, flight prices start at $1320.
- With Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, P (Premium Economy) fare class tickets will earn 110% mileage.
- With United Airlines MileagePlus, P fare class tickets will earn 100% mileage.
- P fare class tickets are upgradable to business class with miles.
These are great deals but unfortunately, are horrible for mileage earning if booked in economy class. Premium Economy fares are double the price but will earn exponentially more miles and will be a much better flying experience. With Premium Economy, you can expect to earn full mileage, a fantastic premium experience with domestic first class style recliner seats, priority services such as check-in, boarding and baggage handling and Book the Cook catering.
Singapore Airlines Sale Limitations:
These deals are only for passengers departing Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston and New York and all trips will require at least two stops, making for a very long travel day. That’s because other than San Francisco, all other flights departing North America will either connect in Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Frankfurt or Moscow before arriving into Singapore for your final connection.
One of my goals is to try out all the different Premium Economy products and review them for the blog so I actually booked one of these trips. My friends and I will be traveling to Phuket in March. They each booked economy class tickets for $675 and I booked a Premium Economy ticket for $1322. We will be flying Los Angeles – Seoul – Singapore – Phuket. Using my KrisFlyer miles, I upgraded my outbound legs using 45k KrisFlyer miles (38,250 with the online discount, no additional fees) to business class. On the return, I will be flying Phuket – Singapore – Tokyo – Los Angeles in Premium Economy.
It’s gonna be a great trip and I can’t wait to share my experiences with you all.
More information about Singapore Airlines Black Friday Sale can be found here.
What do you guys think? Will you be taking advantage of this Singapore Airlines Black Friday sale? Let me know in the comments section below.